Friday, May 6, 2011

Close to my heart..

To My Beloved Mak..

Having a mother like you while growing up was the greatest gift and biggest advantage anyone could ever have given me. It is because of the confidence and the values that you instilled in me that made me who I am today. Thank you for shaping me into a person who I like and proud to be. Thank you for letting me believe that I could be whoever I wanted to be, do whatever I wanted to do, with no limitations...

Thank you for your unwavering support throughout my journey.

Thank you for always having hope for me when I didn’t have for myself.

Thank you for telling me not to give up when I couldn’t do it anymore.

Thank you for every single thing you have done for me, for all your advices, and thank you for being a good listener to me...

Thank you, Mak and I do love you forever and ever..May Allah grant you the greatest of health and providence of a long, illustrious life. And may He bless you with love, perseverance and hope....Amin!

Happy Mother's day to my lovely Mak...and the rest of mothers out there :)


From your proud daughter,

No comments: