Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010, Bye2 2009

Wah, now only I realized that the new year has come! Urgh! How time flies? ;-/

I just wanna wish all my gentle readers a very happy new year (2010).

May 2010 brings to us more success, wealth, happiness and blessed by the Allah almighty in this life and thereafter.

Oh ya, so many things happened throughout 2009. :)

So let me say 'Hello 2010'..... :)

Another year........

Another chapter.........

Another set of stories........

Another set of sorrows.......

Another set of giggles.......

Whatever it is, just bring it on twenty ten!

I got a feeling that 2010 gonna be my lucky year. InsyaAllah ;)

p/s : I just came back from a very blessed vacation. Will upload more photos later k. As sneak preview, just watch Adik with her funny face :D

Cheers everyone!


No comments: