Friday, October 15, 2010

Packing

Ok, lama giler tak update blog. Busy like a tiny bee :D

I'm busy with my experiments. If time permits, I will make sure my blog is updated.
Starting next week, I'm gonna be a very busy momma. Busy with packing stuffs. :P
We are moving out from our current house :)

Done with the renovation thingy and now, packing time....

Malasnya Ya Rabbi nak pindah. Nak packing la yang paling malas. Banyak sangat pinggan mangkuk yang mana saya tak tahu nak campak mana :P

Naper ntah saya rasa tak cukup 24 jam sehari. I really wish I can turn the clock at anytime I want :P But of course la, mimpi :P

Terasa nak jadi superman pun ye. Ala2 flying without wings. Huhu :D

K lah, nak rehat2 sambil layan tv. Lama nya tak tengok tv. Rasa cam dah 3 bulan tak tengok tv :P

p/s : Oh ya, a good news for us...we already have the tenant for our current house. :) Really hope that our future tenant can take care of your house like their own house. Lots of sentimental value that I cannot reveal it here. Till now, my heart is always with this house :( Oh my....my tears! Sob2!

Daa~

No comments: