Wednesday, June 24, 2009

7 hours?

Everyone has 24 hours in a day but I only have 7 hours to do all my research work. I will always make sure that I will start doing all my reading or what-so-ever related to my research from 9 am to 5 pm everyday. But of course I have to consider all those mumbo-jumbo things such as :

- Online reading
- Surfing + replying emails
- Babbling :P
- Blogging
- Facebooking
- Eating
- and so on yang mana semuanya adalah lagho semata2 :P

So it is possible for me to finish my study in 3 years time? Fuuhhh, sounds so miracle right? Teehee :D But will try my very best to achieve it!

Anyway, I just want to enjoy my study life. Some said that 1st year is a honeymoon year :) << love to hear this statement :)

Or in other words :

"Kite enjoy dulu!!"... Can I ? Teehee :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam.. Samaada agree atau tak..
Do it right at first time..
since skrg dah level tinggi. Perlu buat banyak inisiatif like brainstorming session dgn org2 yg experts dimasa permulaan supaya nanti tak terkejar2 nak prove benda yang xbetul:)
Do it Smart.

~J.E.T~ said...

Salam...I love this kind of advice! It makes me feel I have to do something with my time management. Brainstorming is the best thing to do now. :) Thanks anyway!

JustinBebel said...

Sayang...leksah..baru 1st year..enjoy jek...jom g hanimun

weehuu said...

hanimun??? tu cam nak kasik tambah je..hehehehhehee..good idea :P (tapi please la...JANGAN PD lagi ye)

~J.E.T~ said...

abang : erkk..apsal tetiba lak ajak hanimun nih? konpius jap :P

erin : erin nih laju jek mikir bende2 yang tak sepatutnya :P ok2, no more PD! akak pun dah bosan PD jek :D