Thursday, September 23, 2010

House to let

I am renting out my 'humble' house now. If you have friends who are looking for a cozy apartment in the middle of Kuala Lumpur, I guess this is the best choice ;)

Just a simple description about my house....

Located at Taman Setiawangsa.

3 rooms and 2 bathrooms

Friendly neighbourhood with swimming pool, gym and playground.

Newly painted and new flooring (broken marble).

Built in kitchen cabinet with kitchen hood and hob, fitted wardrobe.

KLCC view once you are at veranda.

Located just 5 steps from the ground, with your parking lot just at the back of your kitchen, and this unit is near to the guard post and entrance. *1st floor*

You will love the location at the 1st time u step on it! I guess :D

Very strategic location (walking distance to the Giant Supermarket, petronas station, banks,shoplots, near Primary & Secondary School, kindergarten, Uptown Setiawangsa)

Nearby facilities : 24 hours clinics, mosque, pharmacies, restaurants, Putra LRT, Jusco AU2, Wangsa Walk Shopping Mall.

Easy access to any points in Klang Valley and Selangor via DUKE, ELEVATED Highway, MRR2 and etc.

I am too 'shy' to show my house but for the sake of finding new tenant, here it goes... :P *please ignore the unpaid model + 24-hours-messy ya*





The rental price :

Partly furnished : RM1400/month inclusive maintenance fee.

Available : November 2010.

Enough for now...If you're interested to view, please let me know ya ;)

I really hope my gentle readers can spread the words to friends and families in helping me to find new tenant.

TQ for your kindness ;)

No comments: