Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Syawal fever

Oh my, Ramadhan is over and I have lost almost 4 kilos during this holy month...Alhamdulillah.
But, Syawal...Syawal...Syawal = delicious food...So I might gain few kilos after this :P Erk!
In the meanwhile, my *not-s0-new-baby* is under renovation. The renovation starts today even though it is still not officially ours :P Interior/deco design is done by me. Teehee :D
Raya mood is still on and of course, I will say NO to 'Books' and of course will stay away from lappy. I mean lappy=research but not internet :D Huhu...

My munchkin....

My cotton candy...

I love them to bits...

p/s : Credits to Ayen for the photos...I wish I could have a nice camera too. But nope, multifunctioning oven is more important than a camera at the moment ye ;) :D

2 comments:

weehuu said...

gbr kakak ngan ayah tu cam nak menari zapin je...huhuhuhu

~J.E.T~ said...

erin...ayahnya yang over.anak nya rileks jek. al-maklum la, heemi kan fotogedik :D