Friday, November 26, 2010

5 years of marriage

Tick tock tick tock and suddenly I realized that today is 26 November :) It is so hard to believe that 5 years have flown by so fast. :)

Sure we’ve had our share of arguments through the years, but we’ve always dealt with them and I’m amazed how our love continues to grow and the excitement is still there. You are my best friend, and even though we annoy each other sometimes :P, but it still grows in love and friendship ;)
Even though this simple note isn’t an expensive gift, but hey, it’s from my heart, and that is something that we’ve both always put above gifts. I love you, you are my best friend and the love of my life.
Happy Anniversary, Abang! ;)

To my dearie partner, I love u to bits!



6 comments:

adik said...

selamat ulangtahun! :DDD moga bahagia n happy slalu! :DD

i n n z c h u b b y said...

happy 5th anniversary!!!

ADELINA said...

May your anniversary be filled with moments you'll always treasure and may your joy in each other last a lifetime. Wishing you happiness always...

~J.E.T~ said...

thanks adik,farihin and ena...may Allah bless u guys :)

Jan said...

Jet, smlm terdengar hanna kata nak mama baru. Heemi senyum aja dari jauh, kehkehkeh... anyway, congrats to both u... bila nak tambah sorang lagi ni?

~J.E.T~ said...

hanna tuh terlebih peramah. semua bende main taram jek cakap. nak mama baru la, ayah baru la, bibik baru la...kecoh tak bertempat! tambah sorang lagik? jet dah 2..hangpa la yang kena tambah :P