Thursday, November 4, 2010

*-*

Oh my...one of my close friends in the lab is almost graduating :(
He used to register after me but now, he is leaving me behind before I complete my study....
Sedihnya....
Am I too slow? Am I too much playing around with not-so-important thingy? Ye kot...Adeh!

Now I'm helping him to translate his abstract to Bahasa Melayu which I used to do that when someone dah nak habis sangat2. Sedihnya...

He will leaving our group soon.. One after another is leaving our group. We do share the same goal from the 1st day we registered...

Nak nangis pulak baca abstract dia. Huhu...emotional sungguh la!

p/s : Bila la my turn nak graduate nih?

2 comments:

adik :) said...

tak lama lagi graduate laa, insyAllah.. :DD stay strong, standard la susah nk stdy anak kecik 2 org nak handle suma, try ur very best, insyAllah ok kan? :DDD

~J.E.T~ said...

insyaAllah...berat mata memandang, berat lagi bahu yang memikulnya :D Ya, I'm struggling with my research. doakan la kak jet berjaya k. ;)