Saturday, August 22, 2009

1st Ramadan

Ramadan is here again. I'm welcoming Ramadan with a big smile on my face and a big smile in my heart.... :)

Ok, since today we have an appoinment with the doc, so we went to APSH early in the morning because we want to avoid any long queue as we knew that this hospital is currently flooding with H1N1 cases. Right before we entered the entrance of the hospital, we were stopped by the hospital's staffs to do the body screening test. So cool ok because they checked our body temperature and we were asked to clean up our hands with sanitizer. Good!



We were quite suprised to see none of people was in the clinic. Good! So no more long queue. And today, Adik was crying while having her chicken pox injection. Hehehe...It's ok, Dear! I know that it's very painful to you, Dear! :) Your soft skin really cannot tolerate with the painful of a small needle. Next time be strong ya my dear!



K lah...nothing to write :P Just a simple update on what I did on the 1st day of Ramadan. Oh ya, currently I'm at my kampung. Spend good time with my family on the 1st day of Ramadan..;)

My last words for today :

Alhamdulillah that I live to meet and embrace another wonderful and peaceful Ramadan , Insya'Allah. It's time to fast....fast from everything and do it for Him. I would like to wish all gentle readers , loving family & friends my sincerest best wishes for this Ramadan. As Muslims, we know that the Holy month of Ramadan marks an important time in the Islamic calendar. So, double up your Doa's , double up your Jariah's & double up your Sadakah's..... ;)

No comments: