Monday, May 25, 2009

Adik buli kakak..

Once a while apa salahnya adik buli kakak kan?Selalunya adik yang kena buli. But this time around I just ignored them for a while to see adik membuli kakaknya. Teehee :D. Nothing to write here for this moment because I'm so sleepy and tired.I went out with my husband today just to watch cinema at OU. Only a couple of people were watching this movie just now.Y? Because it is Monday (all people are working today :P) and of course both of us are on leave :P We watched "Night At The Museum 2" and I give 4.5 stars for this movie. You should go and watch it. Really recommended! Will update on the family vacation at PD in the coming entry. Nite2!





Oh ya, I would like to wish Syikin (my labmate) a happy birthday :) May all your dreams will come true and stay cun k ;) .Nyanyi jap "Once a year,it's a very special day..bla..bla.."<< versi Disney Channel

Daa....

4 comments:

m.I.k.I.N C.U.t.e said...

Bestnyer dpt spesel Wish kt blog yg COMey ni....TQ..TQ..TQ..TQ..TQ
rajin2 la Tmbh entry baru....
suke baca n tgk gambaq2 yg comEy2 tu..

~J.E.T~ said...

mikin : wah besday girl berkate2 :) TQ syikin for viewing akak nye blog :)

ANAKIRANA said...

neli!dah buleh dah masuk hehehe
apsal smlm klik tak dpt

anak awk yg sulung lbh krg baya anak saya aiman,,hehe

syok tgk depa dah buleh main sdiri2 dah

fiza_baik said...

akak...sangat comei2 anak2 akak nih...geramnyer....rase nak main2 ngan diorang plak...