Thursday, May 14, 2009

41 words in a minute?

Been asked by Nasz to try this test. When I read the entry at her blog, suddenly my jantung dup dap dup dap. Y? I knew that I am not good in using the keyboard. I can still remember last time when I had to sit for TOEFL, I was so stress! Just for your info : TOEFL is an English proficiency test where it is world's most common requirement for university and college admissions. Unlike IELTS, it is a handwritten test but for TOEFL, it used computer. Sangat slow ok saya taip sebab masalah menggunakan keyboard nih lah.Luckily they just gave marks based on your answers :P. But if they wanted to give marks based on the speed of writing, I'm gonna fail for that test. Teehee :)

Here is my result!

41 perkataan

Speedtest



Fail kan? Teehee :D How about you?

4 comments:

JustinBebel said...

Abang buat 110 per minit...nasib baik ada had laju...kalo xde had laju mau abang lenjan sampai 160 per minit...siap wikang lagik :)

~J.E.T~ said...

Tarzan : Haha...of course la u are much2 better than me :P But luckily I'm faster than Umaira. Hehe :P

~FYDA~ said...

hehhe..saya dpt buat 28 prkatan per minit jek..hehe.anyway thanks untok game ni.. :D

~J.E.T~ said...

Fyda : o ye ke? Tak pe...dapat teruk kat kuiz tuh tak bererti apa2.jangan risau k! ;) *peace*