Friday, May 15, 2009

First Influenza A(H1N1) case in Malaysia

OMG! I was shocked when I heard this news.I thought our country will not facing this swine flu :P For more details, click here .May Allah protects us from this disease. I really love to share with all the readers regarding why Islam prohibits us to eat pork. Click here.



Simple but yet very useful!

Just for my precaution, I bought a bundle of surgical masks for me and my family. I was wondering is there any surgical mask that has design on top of it? I would like to have one. Teehee :D Looks a bit funky right? Teehee :D Please everyone, go and get 1 for yourself :)

Take care u guys!

3 comments:

kliza said...

haah.. kat jpn ada byk surgical masks w design on top of it.. cumil2 jerk..

opps lupa plak.. slm.. slalu gak jguk cni.. suka tgk ank2 u.. cumil2 jer..

~J.E.T~ said...

kliza : aahhh,ada kat jepun? bestnya.rasanya malaysia pun ada cumanya tak tahu nak beli kat masa.Since currently i'm not concern on the design, just grabbed whatever on the rack :D jepun pun ada kan swine flu? anyway, salam perkenalan :) and not to late to wish you a happy mother's day :)

JustinBebel said...

Abang td naik lrt xde sapa pakai lagi ah...segan ah...nanti suma orang pandang mcm nak mintak otograp :)