Monday, May 4, 2009

The old days

Just now I was looking at some piccas of Rihanna during her newborn. Just remind me of the painful delivering a baby. Ohh! Only Allah knows how pain it is. Teehee...:D But now Rihanna is almost reaching 10 months old. How time flies kan? I'm so sad to see my girls growing up, go to school, university and lastly getting married. Ohh,they gonna leave me after that.:( Nope, they won't leave me!


Suddenly I'm missing my girls at home. Hope they are doing fine. :)

(Oh ya, Rihanna is going to have her first tooth very soon I guess :). I'm happy for it. Kalo tak rasa lopong jek gusi...Will capture her 1st tooth later ;) )


4 comments:

Fatin Helmi said...

huhu.. nelly, i used to talk like these to abg, then abg kata.. farzana br setahun (contohnya laa..) huhu.. just enjoy them while they're with us n still so innocent.. very soon (specially bila dah g sekolah) makin byk akal.. huhu.. kasik mama ayah pening kepala..

~J.E.T~ said...

fatin : ye ke? laki kan cam ala2 malas pikir. sebab tuh diorang calm kite by just saying like that. we as a mother of coz akan pikir mende merapu raban, tapinya bende tuh akan kite hadapi gak nanti kan? we have to admit that fact!

Fasha Sandha said...

Tapi hubby you mesti rajin pikirkan...untung lah you...Jeles I.

~J.E.T~ said...

Fasha Senduk : Shadap! :P