Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sustagen Oh Sustagen...

I just wonder y the price of formula milk keep increasing from time to time. I don't know about other brands but for Mead Johnson yesss it keep increasing the prices. Anyone agree with me? Last time price dia still the same but they reduced the weight for each boxes but now, dia naikkan lagi harga. Agak tensi jugak tapi for the sake of my kid, terpaksa pejam kan mata jek.


Last time when I went to Carrefour, I have asked one the Mead Johnson's promoters y the price of this formula milk keep increasing. Nak tahu apa jawapan dia? Sebab permintaan dia makin bertambah. Lagi la muskhil kan. Takkan permintaan bertambah, harga makin naik? Bukan ke kalo permintaan bertambah, harga nya boleh dikurangkan lagik? Anyhow, since Umaira really likes to drink Sustagen, I will keep buying this brand until Umaira dah muak, then I will seek for other brands. Teehee :)






Ah I need to stock up the milk since Umaira jenis kuat minum susu. Will go to Carrefour to buy it later.

Daa....



No comments: