Thursday, November 5, 2009

:)

Yeay, I'm happy today! I have so many reasons to be happy as I was on stress for a couple of weeks. Lots of things need to think and I am tired now :P So let me be happy today :)

Ok, why I am so happy today? Let me share with you one of them k....

My big sista, Umaira, is now free from wearing any diapers :) Yeay! Mama feels so proud of you. She now can tell me or bibik that she wanted to wee-wee or poo-poo. Good girl! And of course, save our money as well and mama will send you to school next year :) Just to give you some spaces playing and mix around with other kids.

I don't know why I am so excited to send my kids to learn some extra skills such as dancing or playing violin. But I guess they are still too young to learn that skill at this moment. Ya, I knew that the classes might be expensive but I love to see young kids dancing or playing any kind of instruments that people are rarely play. I'll see what I can do k...

Oh ya, I don't know why lately I feel so guilty to my kids. I'm so busy with my work and I can feel that my kids are trying to avoid chatting or playing with me. They are more attach to my bibik. Something is wrong somewhere I guess. And they are quite cranky with me when they see I start to do my work. I feel so sorry. I promise to myself that things will be back to normal soon I finish all my work. I hope that both of my girls can understand what are inside my mind and my situation :(

A note for myself : Please forgive me, dear!

8 comments:

weehuu said...

biasa age 4 ke atas baru music class nak accept, sebab abang erin penah tanya utk anak die...die kata if 3 thn diorang jarang nak amik...

~J.E.T~ said...

erin,by right, Umaira is 4 years next year eventhough her birthday is in December. But I am more likely to send her to a violin class instead of dancing class. Tapi kalo boleh nak dua2.tengok lah macam mana....akak suka la tengok anak2 kecil belajar kat Linda Jasmin's Studio. akak tengok gambar je :)

shaheera said...

akak,try tanya yamaha..sbb yamaha amik dr umur 3 tahun..tp tu piano arr..sy dh tanya aritu sbb nk antar aisya(terlebih awal enquire la pulak kan :p )cuma yamaha,awal2 sorang parent kene teman n blaja skali so that leh monitor anak practice kat umah..

~J.E.T~ said...

piano ya?akak nih cam minat nak try viola. tak taw naper...saja suka2 sebab dulu akak dulu tak berpeluang kan..

sha dah sarat ya? All the best ya nanti. Any good news, just let us know ya ;)

JustinBebel said...

Tak yah Linda Jasmin ... abang buleh ajar nari ... dari Zapin, Balet,Inang,Cak Lempong,Samba,Tango, Belly Dancing, Pole Dancing,sewang,sumazau...just name it...i have it

korang kalo nak antar anak kat saya pon bule...rega tak leh bawak berunding...fix !!!

shaheera said...

tq kak..mmg tgh tunggu masa jer nie..brg smua dh standby..hubby pun skang cepat je angkat phone klu sy call :) nanti pape akan sy inform..pasal violin tu,klu sy x silap yamaha ada gak class tuk tu..cuma sy x enquire arr..sy br igt cousin sy sorang amik class violin kat situ..concept dia sama jer..klu awal2 nie,sorang parent kene ikut dtg to monitor anak blaja apa supaya leh tau dia practice kat umah..

heemi, x pe la..kang ajaran tarian sesat mana la diajar nyer kang..

Unknown said...

Ha'ah...violin sgt best...anta la class violin. Super menarik..

To Heemi...xyah ler nak ngaja. Saya sokong ckp Sha, takut tarian sesat yg kua kang...=)

-Isya yg kempunan nak masuk class violin tapi papa mama anta masuk class organ-

weehuu said...

heemi: bukan awak tau goyang gerudi je ke??? (as per your email last week) :P