Thursday, July 8, 2010

Big 2

Alhamdulillah and syukran... nothing else I can say at the moment except....♥♥♥♥

Adik....
Loving you made me alive.
Loving you made me feel free.
Loving you made me cry at times.
Loving you made me talk to myself.
Loving you made me smile & smile.
Loving you made me strong each day.
Loving you made me feel you at all times.
Loving you made me want to be with you forever.
Loving you made me want to do everything for you.
Loving you made me want to be the best I possibly could.
Loving you made want to call your name always.
Loving you made me love myself even more.
Loving you made me want to dream of you every night.
Loving you made want to see only you each time I close my eyes.
Loving you made me see you even though when you are not around.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

You are my love....my life.....my hopes........my dreams........I love you so much ♥♥♥.

You brought me joy , happiness, and excitement to my life. Loving you for two years is so beautiful..........many more years to come , my love. Don't ever leave me, my dear.........one day , you will take care of me and love me more than you should.

Loving you for exactly 2 years now was a total bliss. I love you so much.

Happy day to me & Happy Birthday to Lya Rihanna....♥♥♥♥

From your proud momma...

10 comments:

MUMMY said...

This was such a sweet post. A beautiful tribute to adik Hanna.. She grows up so very quickly. Enjoy her..

To adik hanna.. celebrate your special day with full of fun.. may God shower on you with blessing in dozens and you shine as bright as the sun. Happy 2nd Birthday little sweet pea..

~J.E.T~ said...

TQ Mummy... ;)

Ijan said...

Happy Birthday Hanna. Birthday girl jangan lupa makan bubok...

Cha said...

hepy besday adik hanna!!!!jgn sakit2 lg tau!sayang adik hanna!

~J.E.T~ said...

TQ Ijan + Cha... ;)

And TQ to those yang sms saya & thru fb saya. Thanks for the warm thoughts ;)

Anonymous said...

happy birthday hanna.......jgn makan carrot & labu bebyk ya...(pesan kat mama hanna ;) ).........

~ky~

~J.E.T~ said...

Huhu kak yati, carrot and pumpkin :D sampai gelabah neli suh wat liver test :D iye2, akan saya ingat pesanan itu :D

weehuu said...

apa cite labu ngan keret tu? pasal die kena admit tu ke? sorry la x sempat nak visit hanna, weekdays cam susah sikit...

p/s: xsabar tunggu isyraf 2 thn pulak...sgt pantas masa berlalu

weehuu said...

apa cite labu ngan keret tu? pasal die kena admit tu ke? sorry la x sempat nak visit hanna, weekdays cam susah sikit...

p/s: xsabar tunggu isyraf 2 thn pulak...sgt pantas masa berlalu

~J.E.T~ said...

erin, tak pe, akak paham..korang semua jauh nak datang kan..thanks anyway sebab rajin tanya heemi pasal perkembangan Adik Hanna kat spital.. ;)