Thursday, July 30, 2009

Blow the Candles Out...

Yes, I am 1 year older today :) . I have mixed feelings when it comes to my big day. I have thousand thoughts to think of towards my future. What I wish is just a peace in my life and I do hope a bright future will come as a gift of all my sacrifices.

I really want to write a letter to My Angels on how I feel when I am getting older….

To My Dear….
Mama’s love is a treasure with in.
Taking chances on ones little life to make sure both of you are safe and sound.
Mama’s love is for both of you no matter how near or far you are from each other.
Mama will do everything to make sure your lives are safe from harm.
Mama always takes the risk of losing my own life to make sure both of you can live without me.
Mama's love is unconditional no matter what you do.
Mama's love is always there pure and true.
Mama's love is there forever.


Suddenly my tears dropped. Feel like I’m going to loose them sooner or later as I’m getting older. I wish I will always be in their hearts forever.

I do hope that one day My Angels can write to me that is sounds something like this……..

“I can always speak to my Mama about everything even the silliest of thing..
And I’m proud to say and shout to the world that I have the number one best Mama!”

This is my only dream as for now….


I always want to be a good mother to my kids and a good wife to myPartner. Hope my dreams will come true and to my hubby:

‘I am so thankful to Allah of sending me one perfect man in my life. You complete me, Abang. I promise that you will never walk alone because I will always be by your side. ‘

Suddenly I am having a back pain. Ouwwcchhh! Is it a sign of aging? Oh nooooo…….. :-/

Cheers!


10 comments:

JustinBebel said...

Sayang...Happy Birthday..abang sayang sayang sesangat.Semoga tercapai segala hajat :)...tahun lepas abang dah bagi rantai berlian Chopard kan? tahun sebelum tuh Jam tangan sebijik Jam tangan Datok K bagi kat Siti kan ? Jadi tahun nih abang nak bagi Kereta Sukan cap BMW yang xde atap...

p/s : kompem Fasha Sandha jeles nih :)

azura said...

hahahaha kelakar tarzan malaysia bagi ucapan kat jane tarzan malaysia. sweet okehhh...

happy birthday nelly dearie!

shaheera said...

Happy Birthday Nelly...best nyer Abang sorang tu cuti hari nie.. x habis2 ngan Fasha Sandha dia tu...pesan pak tu, kami gi makan ayam panas hari nie :)

weehuu said...

Happy birthday!!!

p/s: ooo bg keta BMW...bukan ke aritu die suruh akak beli sendiri purse as present, then die bayar balik later (bila gaji masuk)????

shaheera said...

tu la pasal...esok byr balik..leh plak mcm tu...hahaha

KL Mai said...

happy birthday nelly.. :)

mrs rux said...

Neli dear,hepi buffday 2u!!may Allah always bless u n family.
Age is just a number:P

~J.E.T~ said...

Terima kasih semua....Saya sudah tua la :) Semoga anda semua diberkati Allah selalu. TQ for the warmest thoughts on my birthday. Love u so much!

Hugs and Kisses,
Nelidya

nuraini said...

Assalamualaikum puan...happy birthday...semoga panjang umur...dimurahkan rezeki...n happy always dgn family tersayang...

p/s : nant kirim salam kat en heemi skali k...hehehe...

from : ex-student puan and en..

~J.E.T~ said...

wassalan Nuraini...terima kasih sebab wish saya. Ya, I will always be happy with my beloved family :)
Haa...en heemi kirim salam balik :) Semoga Allah sentiasa memberkati anda juga....