Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cuti

I'm so happy that UPM has officially announced 1 week break due to H1N1. Yeay!! Even though the leave has been given to the students, but of course I will go to UTM to do my work. So many things need to be settled in these few weeks time. But currently I'm stuck with my LabView. Uwaaaa!!

Today I'm gonna do my THIRD design using Labview. I repeat, THIRD design. Uwaaa!! No idea la how to program my equipments. Since I was a bit stress yesterday, I went to do some mind therapies at Jusco. Teehee :D I did some window shoppings :)! You know what, so many people were in queue to buy the new Mc Value Lunch. I guess this is how the management is trying hard to attract people to eat Mc D again after been boycotting due to their anti Islam war.

Okay, I need to continue my work as I'm going take a leave tomorrow with MyPartner. Hope my problem will find the solution by today :) Hope so :P

Have a nice day, peeps!

p/s : I was wondering how I'm gonna put on my surgical mask if I'm wearing a scaf ya? Mmmmm...May Allah protects me and my family from this H1N1. Same goes to all of you ya :)

4 comments:

JustinBebel said...

Abang cadangkan Sayang berpurdah :).. nampak mata jek...baru lah heroin Ayat-Ayat Cinta :)

~J.E.T~ said...

Haha...good idea kan! Tapi alang2 nak berpurdah, biar sampai ke sudah. Jangan sebab H1N1 jek :P

rofidah said...

Haha...ko ni sekenal aku la memang kaki mind therapy :P Ini dulu la sebelum ko kawin. Ingatkan dah insap. Rupanya sama saja pas kawin. :P

eh neli, ko dah anak 2? hotai la ko :P

~J.E.T~ said...

rofidah mana ni ye? aku kuat mind therapy ke? biasa2 jek rasanya..tapi bila datang moodnya, memang tak ingat dunia la :P

aah, dah 2 anak :). Hotai ke? Hehehe... :D